Sales, Marketing & Branding Track
Friday, August 3
Brand and Service - What’s the Big Deal?
The connection between service and brand - who gets it and who doesn't?
Why Brand and Service is important to businesses NOW more than ever!
What is your Brand worth to you? Find out how you can research the personality of your brand. Teach your staff about Brand Passion, brand culture and the meaning of Brand DNA. See which companies do it well and companies that have 'wrecked' their brand credibility. Your brand and its 'meaning' is the face of your business - how can you use it to beat your competition?
• Jennifer Trethewey, The JT Group
• Process and tools to execute Brand Personality
• Assess the 'worth' of a customer
• Take away understanding and tools to analyse your business brand
Marketing Your Business from the INSIDE OUT!
The Strength of your “internal" business is the foundation for external growth and success!
This session will cover: internal business strength to lay the foundations for growth and viability of the business for the future. The importance of internal marketing to build not only a successful business but a successful brand, visible to the outside world. Websites and the importance of using it as a dynamic tool and point of difference while adding value to the customer. The re-branding of Place Settings as an example on how a business has to re-shape and change to overcome limitations and achieve active growth.
• Gian Blundo, Décor-It
• Learn th importance of Internal Marketing (laying the foundation)
• Understand strength of a dynamic website (creating an outlet)
• Discover re-branding to grow (eliminate limitation)
Everything's Going Digital - When Did My Marketing Message Pixelate and How Do I Make it Clear & Concise?
The future of business development, marketing and promotions through "everything digital."
• Rhonda Coughigian, RayeCMarketing
• Discover goal Setting - The Process
• Learn digital Tricks and Tools for Marketing
• Acquire digital Tricks and Tools for Editorial Submittals